The mandate of the Iranian Canadian Legal Professionals (ICLP) is to:
1) build, maintain and strengthen a network of Iranian legal professionals in Canada, consisting of lawyers, paralegals, law clerks, law students and fully accredited court interpreters;
2) establish mentorship programs and provide guidance to Iranian legal professionals in Canada at the various stages of their careers;
3) establish links between Iranian-Canadian legal professionals and the Iranian community as well as the broader legal community in Canada;
4) promote and advocate on behalf of legal professionals of Iranian descent; and
5) raise public awareness in and provide a forum for discussion on issues affecting the Iranian-Canadian community.